The Research Center in Paris is responsible for advanced research in the fields of Algorithm and Software design, Parallel Computing, Aesthetics, MBB, IOT & Home device, to create and design the innovative technologies and software platforms.
The Declarative Computing research team in the Paris Research Center is seeking applications for a 1- year development position. The position aims to participate to the development of a constraint solver.
- Develop and implement highly optimized Constraint Solving techniques, like search algorithms
- and propagation algorithms.
- Develop and implement Constraint Programming heuristics.
- Develop and implement Constraint Programming applications.
- Improve software engineering practices to get high quality software.
- Write documentation.
- Excellent computer programming skills in C, C++, Python and Bash would be nice
- Excellent practice of software development, IDE, versioning, collaborative work, software quality, continuous integration and testing.
- Excellent knowledge in programming, including system, hardware, assembly language, compiler internals.
- Excellent knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, search techniques, Constraint Programming or SAT or any combinatorial optimization framework is a plus.
- Ability to work in an international team and with different cultures. Excellent communication skills in English.
If this sounds like it could be an amazing opportunity, please send a CV attached to your application or me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to also refer someone you may know to us. If they are successfully placed, we offer a great referral scheme!
By applying to this role, you understand that we may collect your personal data and store and process it on our systems. For more information please see our Privacy Notice (https://eu-recruit.com/about- us/privacy-notice/).