Constraint Programming News
- news: ACP report
- papers with impact (by Gilles Pesant)
- other news: publications, jobs, events
This is the second issue of CP News for 2014.
As always, we have the latest updates from the ACP Executive Committee. There are a few close deadlines in the report, such as May 12 for proposing tutorials for CP 2014, May 18 for community input to the new Strategic Committee, and May 25 for applications to this year's summer school.
One item we would like to emphasise in particular is the upcoming election to the ACP Executive Committee. Details can be found in the call for nominations.
Finally, this newsletter contains the second article in our series on classic papers with impact.
Now that the paper deadline for CP has passed (and reviewing is almost done), we hope that you enjoy this update. If you would like to contribute to the next edition of the newsletter, please let us know!
Here are the topics from the Q1 2014 ACP Executive Committee Report, available at
- ACP.1: ACP Summer School 2014
- ACP.2: An Update on CP 2014
- ACP.3: Elections for Executive Committee Members: Call for Nominations
- ACP.4: ACP Doctoral Research Award: Call for Nominations
- ACP.5: ACP Distinguished Service Award: Call for Nominations
- ACP.6: Call for Bids for the Hosting of CP 2015 and CP 2016
- ACP.7: YouTube Channel of the ACP
- ACP.8: Decisions by the ACP-EC
- ACP.9: ACP Committee for Strategic Planning: Call for Community Input
The second article in this series has been contributed by Gilles Pesant. He writes about the early days of our field, and how it was introduced to a broader audience by Jacques Cohen in Communications of the ACM. Thanks so much, Gilles, for this contribution!
In case you missed the previous article, be sure to head over to our archive and read it now!Adidas NMD R1